Easily generate image assets needed for PhoneGap/Cordova based projects
Except for pure PhoneGap and Cordova based projects, it also supports Ionic, XDK, Telerik and other tools using Cordova.
It's optimized for use with PhoneGap Build and PhoneGap Build Tutorial.
Upload a preferably square app icon and an optional splash screen background in a high resolution bit image format, but preferably PNG. Both images can have transparency/alpha. Meta formats like PSD, EPS, PDF, AI, XCF or WebP are not supported at the moment.
- Read here about what icons and splash/launch screens are needed by Cordova projects:
- The uploaded images should be 1 megapixels or more, but must be less than 16 megapixels.
- Images will be up- or down-scaled accordingly.
- Avoid photos or images with gradients if possible. They slow down conversions and make the app very big.
- If you get a timeout error, try to convert for one platform at a time.
- Images that should not be part of the app build are stored under the folder archive for safe-keeping. Move archive outside of the project.
- Don't remove .pgbomit from the res folder.
- Here's a config.xml snippet showing the use of the created images.
Let others know about this site via the sharing buttons to the right.
Is there need for Windows Phone 8 and/or BlackBerry? Please let me know.