Easily generate image assets for Cordova-based projects
This handy tool generates icons and splash screens for Cordova and development tools based on Cordova, like
If you use VoltBuilder, it's also possible to have images auto-generated as part of building an application. See Generating Icons and Splash Screens.
Upload a preferably square app icon and an optional splash screen background in a high resolution bit image format, but preferably PNG, each less than 16 megapixels. Both images can have transparency/alpha. Meta formats like PSD, EPS, PDF, AI, XCF or WebP are not supported at this time.
- Read here about what icons and splash/launch screens are needed by Cordova projects, that this tool adhers to:
- The uploaded images should be 1 megapixels or more for high enough quality, but less than 16 megapixels (larger will generate an error).
- Avoid photos or images with gradients if possible. They slow down conversions and make the app very big.
- If you get a timeout error, try to convert for one platform at a time.
- Images for respective store are stored under the folder archive. Optionally move the folder outside of the project.
- Here's a config.xml snippet showing the use of the created images.
© 2022 Abiro
. All rights reserved.